Inventory Systems Analyst - AdelaideAdelaide | Job ID 15296
- Job ID 15296
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia is seeking a motivated and experienced Inventory Systems Analyst to be based at our Para Hills West Head Office, reporting to the Manager, Inventory Systems & Supply.
Main areas of responsibility will be to drive inventory velocity, efficiency and cost minimisation by working closely with Customer Service stakeholders. You will be process driven, analytical, have a keen eye for detail with strong communication skills and a desire to achieve high quality standards whilst meeting deadlines.
- Development of parts forecasting, including on-going analysis, validation and maintenance.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Planning Group members and associated stakeholders.
- Detail stock rotations to identify areas of strength, exposure, and opportunity.
- Review and coordinate inventory accuracy initiatives, authorisation and procedural compliance.
- Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) - analysis replenishment system effectiveness, proposal and implementation of balanced inventory management solutions (service level vs return on investment).
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP) - data analysis and validation, including proactive identification of slow-moving and non-moving inventory.
- Support the Manager, Inventory Systems and Supply in the provision of monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Proactively drive continuous improvement initiatives which deliver on Right Part, Right Location, Right Time, and Right Location.
- Being a flexible team player and assisting the Parts Supply Chain & Logistics teams with other general administrative tasks as required.
The key for success in this role will be previous experience within the parts supply chain, particularly parts planning or inventory management. A Diploma in Supply Chain or equivalent, exposure to BaaN IV desirable with a sound understanding of MRP principles essential.
Please submit your application for this role via the link below.
Any enquiries please direct to:
Margy Bayer – Human Resources Advisor
Applications close Monday 29th April 2019
No third parties or agencies please.