Service Engineer Harbour Mobile Cranes (South East)Biggleswade | Job ID 15155
- Job ID 15155
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen for a Service Engineer - Harbour Mobile Cranes in our Maritime department and the ideal candidate will be located in the South East of England. This role involves carrying out effective maintenance and repair work on equipment at customer premises or on site, ensuring both quality standards and timelines for repair are optimised.
- Develops outstanding rapport and relationships with all customers
- Coordinates with the customer ensuring that customer needs are understood and that a flexible approach is adopted to meeting their needs
- Supports the roles of others ensuring administration and paperwork is completed effectively and on time as and when required
- Develops an effective working relationship with the support team at the depot and can support others where required
- Carry out, servicing, inspection and repair of machinery and equipment
- Diagnose specific fault issues and action appropriately
- Uses initiative and optimises down times to pay courtesy visits to customers
- Is able to effectively contribute in recognising and improving work processes so as to drive greater efficiency
The successful candidate will require the following:
- GCSE’s grade A to C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Completion of a recognised apprenticeship to NVQ level 3 in a related industry
- Slinger & CSCS cards
- Full clean driving license
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development programs.
This role is classified as a “Safety-Critical” role and as such the offer is subject to the passing of a Safety-Critical medical to be carried out during the probationary period.