Deep Foundation Equipment SpecialistHouston | Job ID 15117
- Job ID 15117
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Deep Foundation Specialist is the primary product champion and liaison between the customer and the company for all Liebherr Foundation Rig products. They will be knowledgeable of Liebherr advantages and benefits compared to major competitors. They will be knowledgeable of the correct applications and use of all Deep Foundation products. They will possess market intelligence regarding our key competitors including specifications, pricing and market trends, and will establish themselves as the resource to our factory for future product development for the US market. They will work in close cooperation with other Liebherr departments such as sales, parts and product support to increase the focus and passion to represent Liebherr in the US market. Success will be evidenced by continual improvement in Liebherr market share in the US in this product line.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure the correct contacts are made with customers, visit jobsites and offer the customer knowledge regarding different applications and solutions to perform required jobs.
- Act as the liaison between Sales and the customer to bring our Deep Foundation machines to the US market and increase market share.
- Develop training programs to maximize product knowledge to company sales staff and customers regarding pile walls (to include drilled, vibratory and impact driven), CFA, displacement and mini piling, diaphragm walls, Kelly drilling, dynamic compaction and other forms of ground improvement.
- Advise and recommend to sales staff and customers the appropriate foundation methods for particular jobsite conditions and customer needs.
- Advise customers on the correct use of Liebherr FE equipment and the application of modern foundation methods utilizing this equipment.
- Advise customers on production rates, job layouts and best practices when utilizing Liebherr FE equipment, especially as it relates to ground conditions.
- Provide technical support to sales staff to answer any technical questions related to this type of equipment.
- Maintain competitive pricing data and product information on all major competitors.
- Identify product improvement suggestions for US market applications and communicate with the factory product development team both needs and recommendations.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles
- Knowledge of Deep Foundations and the necessary equipment. Knowledge of Company’s product and product of the competition in the US market is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Should have poise and confidence when speaking and presenting to groups for training and product introductions.
- Sound judgment and high integrity with ability to perform duties in field assignments such as customer job sites.
- PC proficiency in MS Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read and interpret technical details and communicate them in clear and simple English.
- German language skills desirable but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of experience in similar or related job function; such as an operator of drilling or piling machinery, or technical advisor.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.