Applications Engineer - BrisbaneBrisbane | Job ID 15106
- Job ID 15106
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
LAS has a fantastic career opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Applications Engineer. Based at our Brisbane Office and reporting to the Executive General Manager Sales & Marketing, the Applications Engineer (AE) is the primary application resource for LAS’s Mining Division Sales team. The AE is responsible for assessing, scoping and managing the product application during and after the sales process. In collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Customer Service, the AE identifies and recommends reliable solutions for all existing and foreseen product application issues that may affect customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Providing evidenced based operational and engineering advice to improve customer equipment; productivity, availability and sustainability
- Analysing data to prepare and present complex technical reports and compelling presentations to customers and internal stakeholders such as OEM designers/engineers
- Establishing long term, robust and effective customer relationships
- Providing exceptional customer service
You are confident in your abilities, great at building long-term relationships, an excellent communicator, customer focussed and an influential team member. You hold University qualifications in the Engineering, Mining or Civil disciplines and have relevant industry experience. A very attractive salary package is on offer to secure the right candidate.
To submit your application for this challenging yet exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor - Adelaide
Applications Close 30 April 2019
No third parties or agencies please.