Workshop Technician - WAPerth | Job ID 15042
- Job ID 15042
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia is currently seeking a professional and experienced Workshop Technician. The role is based at our Redcliffe branch reporting to the Workshop Supervisor. The Workshop Technician is responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Division’s customer base
- Provide diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of the Product Support process
- Maintain effective relationships with customers
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Accurate completion of documentation
- Relevant trade qualifications in mobile plant, mechanical, engineering, electronics and or automotive electrical.
- Current driver’s licence. A heavy vehicle licence would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to work over-time, on-call and assist with Field works as required.
- Experience working on large excavator / haul trucks and Liebherr mining equipment highly regarded.
- Current High Risk Licence LF,DG, EWP.
- Working at Heights certificate.
- High customer service focus.
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace.
Salary range on offer is AU$70k and AU$75k coupled with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation, training and more is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you believe that this role is for you submit your application via the link below
Please submit your application for this role via link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications by Friday 26th April 2019
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES