Parts ExpeditorNewport News | Job ID 15005
- Job ID 15005
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediate
- Monitor all open sales order lines on a daily basis to ensure parts are on order to satisfy demand.
- Expedite all back ordered parts in an effort to reduce overall dealer order to delivery lead time.
- Identify and clear up all wrong shipments from Liebherr affiliate.
- Assist the Parts Customer Support Representatives in filling critical parts requirements when not readily available through normal channels.
- Identify any alternative parts or assemblies that may be substituted.
- Organize purchase from local vendor if applicable.
- Organize machine take-offs with sales organization.
- Work with Parts Materials and Systems Manager to rectify issues resulting in insufficient or excessive stock as they are identified.
- High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of three years of work experience in related field.
- Specific product knowledge and inventory control tactics a real plus.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written, good phone skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of software and systems related to parts and warehouse operations activities.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work.
- Takes steps to correct mistakes, and uses feedback to improve overall performance.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portalwww.liebherr.com.