Product Support Manager (North)Biggleswade | Job ID 14935
- Job ID 14935
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving Technical After Sales department for a Product Support Manager (North). The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by introducing new customers and driving revenue for Earth Moving Technical After Sales. The role will directly support the growth of both After Sales and Service and Repair Contracts whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Increases the revenue of Earth Moving After Sales to achieve targets by driving labour and parts sales, repair, maintenance and service contracts.
- Drives tenders for customers and combines these with quotations
- Works within a framework of negotiation so as to maximise profit potential
- Analyses customer oil samples and advises them of corrective action
- Sells Liebherr goods and services as solutions that assist customers in lowering their equipment owning and operating costs.
- Uses Liebherr measuring tools to manage all track type machines within the region (Track inspections)
- Manages customer ground engaging tool needs, updating them on current options that lower their equipment owning and operating costs.
- Provides better customer experiences by educating the customer on various service facilities and capabilities while involving any necessary experts in the solution process.
- Monitors and communicates competitive information to assure Liebherr always has the advantage.
- Performs basic machine inspections
- Openly shares knowledge with others with the aim of creating total transparency in terms of potential customers, production information, and existing customer base
- Builds effective relationships with the After Sales Supervisors and Regional Managers so as to maximise knowledge sharing a potential sales opportunities.
- Builds effective relationships with customers so as to maintain contact and provide ongoing service with regards to service and repair contracts.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- City and Guilds or NVQ in repair of construction plant/HGV/Agricultural machinery.
- Experience in an OEM or heavy earthmoving equipment background.
- Technically and commercially focused individual.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.