Electrical Service TechnicianSydney | Job ID 14797
- Job ID 14797
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Tower Crane and Construction Hoist Division of Liebherr-Australia is currently seeking a hands-on Workshop / Field Service Electrical Technician, to be based at our Unanderra branch located near Wollongong, to service construction sites in the Sydney metropolitan area.
The ideal candidate will be electrical trade qualified, at entry level or a few years into your trade. Previous experience is expected; however, more crucial is someone who is keen to get involved in the hands-on aspects of working with electrically motivated cranes (tower, gantry, and overhead) or large-scale industrial equipment such as mills, crushers, conveyer systems.
- Perform repairs and maintenance of tower cranes and construction hoists in the field and workshop to the expectations and standards of Liebherr and our customers.
- Assist and work alongside with rigging crews during assembly and disassembly of the machinery on jobsites.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and servicing.
- Diagnostics & troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment.
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation.
- Effectively complete timesheets, service reports and warranty documentation.
- Undertake training as required to gain new skills.
- Electrical trade qualification.
- Experience with industrial electronics and electrical control systems.
- Demonstrated ability to fault find and rectify electrical faults
- Current driver’s license.
- Flexibility to work over-time, on-call and assist with field works as required.
- High customer service focus.
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace.
An attractive wage package in accordance with the NSW construction industry enterprise bargain agreement (NSW CMFEU EBA) CW3 through to CW7.
Excellent employee benefits including world-class OEM training and more is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you believe that this role is for you please submit your application via the link.
Applications close 25th March 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE