Senior iOS Mobile Applications Developer (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 14632
- Job ID 14632
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
We are now hiring specialists for our new Center of Digitization in Science Park Ulm.
- Develop iOS applications within our Mobile Application team
- Work with backend team to achieve the best APIs
- Coordinate external developers when necessary
- Work with UX team to create prototypes and discuss features
- Support testers and work on bugs
- Continuously work on improving the Agile development process
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology areas
- 3+ years’ experience in development iOS Apps (Swift)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Kotlin, UI Tests and REST Apis knowledge is a plus
- Experience in working with international teams
- Ability to speak, understand and write English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.