Training Coordinator - Erskine Park, SydneySydney | Job ID 14377
- Job ID 14377
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Vocational training / Studies
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr Australia’s Mobile Crane Division has a fantastic career opportunity for a suitably experienced Training Coordinator to join our training team.
The Mobile Crane Division Training Department was established in 2014 to coordinate staff and customer training on our equipment/products and has been expanding in this area since. Being the manufacturer of Liebherr Mobile Cranes we have a well established connection to our factory in Ehingen, Germany providing access to the materials needed. We have a Technical Trainer employed to deliver the technical training who is qualified through our factory.
Your new role will see you based at the Mobile Crane Head Office in Erskine Park, Sydney. Reporting to the National Service Manager, you will be the driving force of the Training Department to ensure the smooth running of training delivered to Customers and Staff.
Variety in the role will be provided through your assistance with Service Administration duties.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Effective internal communication to drive desired outcomes
- Effective customer communications for quoting, training coordination and invoicing
- Strong planning, prioritising and organising
- Completing training needs analysis’s
- Effective training record maintenance
Key to the success of the role will be:
- A team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
- An excellent communicator with an extreme customer focus
- Accountability for meeting the responsibilities of the role
- A strong understanding of the end to end training process
- Experienced in staff induction and on-boarding
- Highly organised and have an eye for detail
The ability to speak, read and write German will be highly regarded, as will be a familiarity with the operations of an RTO or other training organisation/department.
You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role or training organisation and a tertiary qualification in Business Administration would also be well regarded but not essential.
An attractive package is on offer to secure the right candidate. This role offers the flexibility to work school hours for the right candidate.
If you believe that this role is for you submit your application via the link below.
Applications Close 8 March 2019
No agencies or third parties please.