Lead InspectorSingapore | Job ID 14362
- Job ID 14362
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr-Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Area of employment Quality management
- Country Singapore
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Supervise the organization’s Certifying Staff, monitor adherence to the relevant regulations and provide guidance in case of need.
- Perform inspections to ensure aircraft components are repaired for defects in accordance with applicable approved data, regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
- Check completed maintenance records for accuracy and completeness including proper documentation of test results.
- Ensure Authorized Release Certificate and Shop Finding Report are accurate and complete before providing them to customer.
- To work closely as a team with other departments to resolve issues pertaining to the release to service of components.
- Contribute to the evaluation of efficiency of the organization’s respective processes and actively support improvement.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by superior.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in SAR-145, EASA-145, FAR-145 & CCAR-145 repair environment.
- 3 - 5 years working experience in a similar capacity in the Aerospace Industry.
- Pass CAAS air legislation paper M10, L11 or L12.
- Candidates with CAAS papers A12, A14, A16 & B12 will have an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a global, fast-pacing and multi-cultural environment with strong teamwork skills.
- Mature personality with customer oriented mindset and good communication skills (oral/written).
- Able to work independently.
- PC literate – MS applications.