Field Service Fitters & HV Electricians - MackayMackay | Job ID 14304
- Job ID 14304
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to increased machine population and growth Liebherr Mackay are currently seeking experienced Field Service Fitters & HV Electricians for Bowen Basin region.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, these roles will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of Liebherr Excavators, Electric Drive Trucks and Dozers. We are looking to appoint responsible and proactive employees who are capable of working independently in the field.
We are looking for
- Motivated and hands on tradespersons eager to leverage the Liebherr brand and lead the way as best in class
- Excellent communicators with the ability to develop relationships and build trust within teams
- Competent tradespersons who have the ability to work competently under pressure with a high attention to detail
You must have
- An Australian Trade Qualification
- Experience with heavy machinery, preferably Liebherr equipment
- Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge
- A commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
In return Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits, supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing OEM.
Please submit your application for this role via link below;
Applications Close: Friday 1st March 2019
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE.