Aftermarket Customer Solutions Sales Representative Laval QCLaval, QC | Job ID 14285
- Job ID 14285
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Why Liebherr Canada?
We are committed to maintain a long-term relationship with our employees. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program including Company paid health, dental and vision care plan for employees and their dependents from the 1st day, 3 weeks’ annual vacation to start, and an RRSP with a generous employer match.
As part of the Customer SolutionsTeam for the earthmoving equipment division, this position is responsible to provide direct customer interface, and technical advisory support at all stages from machine delivery to service and repair. The individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers, act as a customer advisor, and propose solutions that help improve the customer’s machines performance and reliability. Responsible for overseeing defined technical and commercial aspects of the aftermarket service functions that support the business, in the designated region.
- Manage and enhance customers experience through effective communications, scheduled visits, and machine condition inspection reports.
- Implement established goals and targets for the aftermarket service functions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide equipment specific technical advice and guidance to customers, technicians and parts department
- Identify parts sales and service solutions opportunities
- Liaise with service and parts department to address all customers concerns
- Ensure resources, methods and courses of action are in place to achieve departmental and organizational goals through effective planning and efficient performance
- Ensure reliable equipment parts supply and inventory levels as well as the availability of shop and field service technicians to maintain and repair customer equipment
- Required College Diploma or University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Technical knowledge of pumps, hydraulic systems, lubrication systems, mechanical systems and powertrains
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and hydraulic drawings and schematics
- Sales, parts, and service experience within the Heavy Equipment-Construction industries
- Effective at building productive relationships with internal/external stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong MS Office, service reporting, time entry and metrics software knowledge
- Organization, time management and work assignment scheduling
- Due diligence and promotion of a Health and Safety culture
- Valid driver's license
- Bilingual French/English an asset
All Liebherr Canada positions:
• Safe Work Practices • Customer Service Oriented • Professional Demeanor • Proactive• Computer Literacy • Sense of Urgency • Interpersonal Skills
Thank you for your interest in Liebherr Canada. The Recruiter responsible for the vacancy reviews candidate applications. Only those candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
Upon request, accommodations in the recruitment process will be provided for job applicants with disabilities.