HR Administrator - AdelaideAdelaide | Job ID 14260
- Job ID 14260
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Human resources
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Reporting through to the National Human Resources Manager and based at the Head Office in Para Hills West, the HR Department are seeking to replace the role of HR Administrator due to an internal promotion. The HR Administrator provides crucial administrative support for the wider HR Team across all of Liebherr Australia and its divisions.
- Provide timely and effective administrative services
- Preparation of reports, contracts of employment, presentations and correspondence
- Conduct reference and police checks
- Maintain employee records on relevant databases
- Produce and execute; purchase orders, invoices and month end financial reports
- Procure materials, services and relevant equipment
- Establish and maintain effective filing systems
- Management and maintenance of documentation
- Administer, maintain and support HRIS and Learning Management Systems
Previous exposure or experience to a HR environment is preferred, however a proven solid administrative base with the desire to learn HR processes and procedures would be favorably considered.
The successful candidate will have intermediate computer ability, superior administration and customer service skills, and preferably have a Certificate IV in Administration or related discipline.
The capability to build robust and effective relationships with relevant stakeholders (i.e. internal and external) to facilitate timely and accurate communications and service delivery is essential.
An attractive salary package is on offer to secure the right candidate.
Please submit your application for this role by clicking the Apply link above.
Margy BayerHuman Resources Advisor
Applications Close 22nd February 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE