Parts Lead Hand Laval QCLaval, QC | Job ID 14134
- Job ID 14134
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Why Liebherr Canada?
We are committed to maintain a long-term relationship with our employees. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program including Company paid health, dental and vision care plan for employees and their dependents from the 1st day, 3 weeks’ annual vacation to start, and an RRSP with a generous employer match.
Reporting to the Parts and Service Manager, the parts leadhand is responsible for ensuring the effective operation of the parts and warehouse departments across Quebec, supporting the P&S role by supervising and standardization of processes to accelerate and enhance parts and warehouse efficiencies. The position will oversee the day-to-day activities of the parts and warehousing functions and staff, including order handling, incoming requests via phone/email/MyLiebherr/fax, receiving, processing, storing and shipping of all materials, supplies, equipment and spare parts.
The work schedule is from Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day and additional working hours may be required on occasion
• In conjunction with central planning and EMT parts specialist, implements and ensures that warehouse and parts policies, are adhere to and effectively monitored• Maintains materials plans and ensure optimal stock levels to meet operations and cutomer needs• Liaise with suppliers, internal stakeholders and the global factories to ensure that materials, spare parts and descriptions, delivery schedules and tenders are thoroughly inspected and verified• Ensure timely and cost effective customer deliveries and orders• Manage warehouse and parts employee to meet set KPIs• Support employee development through orientation, coaching, training, apprenticeships, performance management• Maintains effective, accurate reporting, data management and record keeping• Determines resource needs and proactively plan to ensure efficient operation of the warehouse and parts function• Keeps procedural methods and links between the warehouse, shop, and field service departments to ensure departmental collaboration• Transact parts as required and grow the parts business• Review parts KPIs with the team on a regular basis
- Minimum High school diploma; post-secondary Diploma as Parts Advisor or Sales would be considered an asset
- Parts, warehousing, inventory control and logistics experience
- Demonstrated leadership and performance management
- Solid understanding of budgets, cost control and financial levers and ability to create relevant business reports
- Extensive experience with MS Office, use of parts catalogues and electronic warehousing/inventory, service reporting, time entry, metrics/inventory software
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written French + English and experience liaising effectively with suppliers and customers
- Comprehensive understanding of complex service delivery issues, systems of inventories, delivery times and costs
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant Health & Safety laws and dangerous goods regulations
All Liebherr Canada positions:
• Safe Work Practices • Customer Service Oriented • Professional Demeanor • Proactive
• Computer Literacy • Sense of Urgency • Interpersonal Skills