StorepersonMelbourne | Job ID 14058
- Job ID 14058
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr Earthmoving is seeking a professional and driven Storeperson to be based at our Melbourne Branch located in Dandenong. Reporting to the Parts Coordinator working as part of a small team you will be responsible for inbound/dispatch deliveries, parts services backup and general Storeperson duties.
- Use of Forklift – load and unload of trucks, unloading containers.
- Unpacking and checking stock against delivery docket,
- Picking, packing and dispatching orders.
- Assist with regular stock take, cycle count procedures and location reports.
- Ensure receipting and dispatch administration procedure is completed accurately
- Inspect and maintain items as per quality control techniques.
- General store and housekeeping duties.
- Assist branches and other departments with their queries.
- Accurate manifest creation of domestic manifests between branches.
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of the supply chain process.
- Maintain high quality of work at all times.
- Current Drivers’ and Forklift Licenses
- Previous experience in a Warehouse environment
- Flexibility to work over-time as required
- Highly customer service focused
- Qualifications in Warehousing & Storage advantageous
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation and career development opportunities are offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Applications Close 3 May 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.