Product Support Manager Earthmoving EquipmentBurlington | Job ID 13066
- Job ID 13066
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 12-28-2018
Oversee and manage all technical support and customer service to Liebherr customers and service technicians. Responsible for ensuring the customer interface and technical advisory support provided to customers are successful and profitable. Focus on timely solutions and customer satisfaction and department profitability as per department KPIs.
- Responsible to create product strategies and able to carry out the specifications successfully by coordinating and overseeing the process with the technical team and any related department
- Oversee the work flow of the technical advisors by communicating with other departments and associated Liebherr factories/division
- Ensure the technical advisors provides equipment specific technical advice, guidance and troubleshooting to customers and technicians
- Maximize efforts to ensure appropriate levels of WIP and timely customer invoicing by managing the technical support of warranty and goodwill cases while liaising with the warranty specialist to resolve issues, rejected claims etc.
- Oversee the factory technical support for modifications and crane upgrades
- Approve technical quotation
- Work in conjunction with the parts department for special inquiries
- Responsible for the release and implementation of the safety service information and bulletins
- Work in conjunction with the technical training manager with training requirements for technicians
- Must have advanced understanding of oil samples and able to proactively communicate an action plan to resolve the concerns arising
- Must have the ability to understand reports on failure analysis on components and implement a plan to resolve the issues
- Look for business opportunities by reaching out to customers and informing them of new technological improvements that can improve customer satisfaction
- Must have the skills to prepare service department documentation and project documentation
- Ensure the team uses the LIDAT and LISA system to its full advantage in gathering historical data and trends
- Manage the modification process to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure effective,accurate reporting, data management and record keeping is in place
- Post Secondary education (or equivalent experience with training in the Off road Heavy Equipment Industry); Heavy Equipment License an asset
- Valid Canadian driver's license
- Min. 5 years Management experience in the Heavy Equipment industry
- Advanced understanding of diagnostic and troubleshooting reports
- Financial and business experience in budgeting, forecasting
- Experience in analyzing key metrics to ensure optimal staff performance
- Demonstrated ability in successfully leading a team
- MS Office, service reporting, time entry and metrics software
- Organization, time management and work assignment scheduling
- Due diligence and promotion of a Health and Safety culture
- Relationship building with customers, internal/external stakeholders and supplier
- Experienced in reading, understanding, interpreting technical reports
- Bilingual French/English an asset
Why Liebherr Canada?
We are committed to maintain a long-term relationship with our employees. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program including Company paid health, dental and vision care plan for employees and their dependents from the 1st day, 3 weeks’ annual vacation to start, and an RRSP with a generous employer match.
All Liebherr Canada positions require:
• Safe Work Practices • Customer Service Oriented • Professional Demeanor • Proactive
• Computer Literacy • Sense of Urgency • Interpersonal Skills
Thank you for your interest in Liebherr Canada. The Recruiter responsible for the vacancy reviews candidate applications. Only those candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
Upon request, accommodations in the recruitment process will be provided for job applicants with disabilities.