General Manager Operations, MiningAntofagasta | Job ID 12929
- Job ID 12929
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Chile SpA
- Area of employment Production
- Country Chile
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
The General Manager Operations, Mining is responsible to lead the Division’s Operational Teams in the achievement of the operational; financial, product and service objectives and KPIs.
- Provide leadership and direction enabling the branches to achieve their strategic and operational objectives.
- Maintains positive and harmonious working relationships with Customers and Industry Stakeholders.
- Maintain harmonious relations between management, employees and support functions
- Maintain profit and loss responsibility for all branch service and support activities
- Maintain and develop capability that supports effective delivery of service-
- Plan, implement and monitor continuous improvement initiatives and processes for all branch functions.
- Support the development and implementation of a robust Quality Management System (QMS).
- Compliance with Quality Assurance (QA) and Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Policy and Procedures.
- Alerting the organisation of potential or known problems that affect the quality of LAS products and services
- Initiate recommendations for improvement of the organisation’s policies and processes.
- Other duties as directed.
- One year seniority in his current position at Liebherr.
- Civil Engineer or Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Industrial, Commercial or related career.
- Minimum work experience of 10 years in similar positions related to operations and support of heavy machinery equipment in Mining.
- Microsoft Office advanced intermediate level.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 45001 standards
- Advanced knowledge in maintenance of mining equipment.
- Intermediate English Language (Written and Spoken).
- Advanced Spanish Language (Written and Spoken).
- Development and evaluation of projects.
What we are offering
- Lugar de trabajo: La Negra, Antofagasta. Sin perjuicio de que se deba trasladar esporádicamente a otros recintos donde exista personal de Liebherr.
- It offers the possibility of joining a business group of international level. Liebherr represents a wide range of products and services that meet the highest demands. Its technology and design are oriented to meet the practical requirements of each application worldwide. The innovative force in continuous growth and the thought always put in offering quality without frontiers guarantee the maximum benefit for the client in all the areas of our products.
- A stable job with future expectations
- Work in a solid international company that is constantly evolving.
- Development of a professional career by providing the appropriate tools and training.