Warranty Engineer - Diesel Engines (m/w)Colmar | Job ID 12742
- Job ID 12742
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country France
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry Dès que possible
- Oversee Customer and Warranty Technical Claims Process Analysis.
- Investigation of received claims and identifying root cause using appropriate Liebherr QSYS System.
- Analyze supplier and customer data, and investigate opportunities for improvement and / or reduction of costs (e.g.Trouble Shooting, 8D, 5 Why, QSYS, etc).
- Collaborate with technical teams (design, production, test department, painting, product quality, supplier quality, purchasing) in the company to define action plans related to customer claims.
- Provide timeous feedback to customer claims as an answer to the warranty submission or claim status update.
- Actively develop and monitor warranty KPIs with regards to claims received in respect to driving effective claim resolution.
- Regular update and review of the CAQ system (Computer Aided Quality): Q Sys
- Degree in engineering Mechanical
- Certification in MS Office knowledge preferfarably excel,powerpoint
- Technical knowledge of diesel engines and components
- Experience about quality assurance programs, procedures, and regulatory agency guidelines would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in quality tools: problem solving, 8D, Ishikawa, brainstorming
- Good communication skills, negotiate effectively with customers and internal groups, and ability to coordinate activities involving diverse departments
- Demonstrate good analytical, organizational and teamwork skills
- Fluent English (written and oral), German would be an advantage
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organization and pay commensurate with performance.
In order to facilitate the recruiting process, please note that only online applications will be considered.