Diesel Mechanic - EarthmovingPerth | Job ID 11011
- Job ID 11011
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr Earthmoving is seeking a professional and driven Service Technician to be based at our Perth Branch located in Redcliffe. This role is ideal for applicants who have previous experience in Light Vehicle or Heavy Transport industries or have just completed their apprenticeship!
- Fabrication and new machine builds as required
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Various Component rebuilding to a set standard
- Trade qualifications as a Light Vehicle or Heavy Transport Mechanic (Mechanical Technologies)
- Flexibility to work over-time and assist with Field Service as required
- Experience working on Earthmoving, Construction and Material Handling machinery advantageous
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- A current driver’s licence
- MR license and Air conditioning ticket advantageous
- Highly customer service focused
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Liebherr-Australia will provide specialised, and local in house training as required on our range of Liebherr equipment.
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation and interstate travel opportunities is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you believe that this role is for you submit your application via the link below.
Applications Close 29 March 2019
No agencies or third parties please.