Master 2 Management des Achats et de la Logistique Industrielle (Bachelor of Engineering in industrial engineering and management)
In complex production scenarios, it is of essential importance that the necessary raw materials, components or machines are available immediately as required. The five year industrial engineer course, trains students to become managers of logistics and procurement.
Competition in international markets, limited resources and consistently shorter product life-cycles make management of the supply chain an important factor of success in production processes. Specialists for industrial logistics assume responsibility for planning, control and inspection of added value systems – in industry, service operations or retail.
At a glance
Period of training: 5 years
What we expect from you
- You are interested in technical and commercial topics.
- You are outgoing and a team player.
- You have a proactive nature, are independent and resilient.
- You have a structured and analytical mind.
- You are communicative and creative.
2, avenue Joseph Rey
- Phone+33 3 89 21 39 12
Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
49, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 (0)3 69 49 26 45
- Fax[email protected]
Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
43, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 38 930-7200