Design draftsman in steel construction
Design draftsmen produce technical drawings and perform calculations on components, assemblies, plant machinery or steel structures.
They work project-related using the latest software e.g. CAD, database systems, the internet and calculation programs in line with the construction systematics. They choose materials and components while taking account of functionality and economy.
At a glance
Period of training: 4 years
Prerequisite: Good grades from secondary school or polytechnic school
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €620 in Nenzing.
Interests and talents
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- You have very good spatial perception.
- You enjoy planning and organizing.
- You work happily in a team.
- Optimal results and accuracy in your work are important to you.
Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH
Dr. Hans Liebherr Straße 1
- Phone+43 50809 44457