Plastics engineers are responsible for the entire manufacturing procedure in plastic goods production. They take charge of material preparation and precise adjustment of the machines and facilities and ensure that production runs smoothly.
Plastics engineers prepare the raw materials and control and monitor the machines that are used to mix and preform the compounds and elements of the plastic material required. They check the condition of the plastic material and, using various means of measurement, determine whether all of the necessary properties are correct.
At a glance
Period of training: 4 years
Prerequisite: Good grades from secondary school, polytechnic school or technical college
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €853,08 in Lienz.
Interests and talents
- You enjoy working with plastics.
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- You work happily in a team.
- You have a precise and systematic approach to work.
- Dexterity is one of your strengths.
- You are flexible and enjoy organizing.
Liebherr-Hausgeräte Lienz GmbH
- Phone+43 50809 21-322