Trades AssistantAdelaide | Job ID 41997
- Job ID 41997
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the Team Leader, Remanufacturing, the role is responsible for the provision of safe, efficient and compliant support services to the Division’s Trades employees and its Customers.
- Basic administrative tasks and ordering spare parts
- Use basic hand and power tools and operate basic workshop and lifting equipment
- Lubricate mechanical equipment and components
- Inspect work for conformity to standards and apply quality control techniques
- Basic measurement and inspection
Skills and Experience
- Certificate II Engineering (Mechanical) or minimum 2 years’ industry experience
- Current driver’s licence
- High Risk Licence to Operate Bridge and Gantry Cranes and Forklift
- Technically minded and computer savvy
- Warehouse and hand tool experience
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Louise Darzins at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.