Regional Sales ManagerGillette, WY | Job ID 41992
- Job ID 41992
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Regional Sales Manager is an individual contributor position with overall responsibility of the development and management of machine sales and market share growth either from direct sales or indirect sales via dealers or afficialte Liebherr companies, in their dedicated region (area) - Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Alaska.This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Absent undue hardship reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Responsible for building and managing the assigned sales territory. Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business relationships with customers and dealers to ensure maximum market share within the assigned territory.
- Meets with key clients, assisting dealer sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Acts as a liaison between sales department and other LUS departments as needed.
- Maintains LUS Mining database of Liebherr and competitive mining machines (100T & larger OHT, D9, D10, D11 class DOZ, 100T and Larger HEX and wheel loaders) for assigned mines. (Del Year, Frame Hours, Repl Date, Operating/Parked, Phys Avail).
- Utilizes industry related data to develop in territory strategy and assess customer base
- Supports development of sales strategy for the assigned territory while ensuring alignment with LUS-Mining’s overall strategy.
- Create and Deliver sales presentations to Prospective prospects
- Leads Quote and delivery process.
- Maintains frequent and timely assessments and reports on market conditions; potential and current dealers and competitors; provide frequent and accurate forecasts. Must provide timely input/updates for call reports, lost sale reports and other similar reports as required by company reporting procedures.
- Actively updates CRM opportunities
- Provides Monthly Sales Reports to track activity within respective region.
- Bachelor's degree and/or a minimum of 5 years of prior technical sales experience, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Travel to customer, supplier, affiliate and/or dealer sites as required 75% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver's license and passport.
- This position is remote work eligible.
- Mining Knowledge: Knowledge of surface mining methods and basic machine technology, operations and applications.
- Specialty Application Knowledge: Knowledge of specialty HEX applications such as demolition, waste handling, recycling, and dredging.
- Engages customer, gathers information and negotiates contracts for LUS Mining to be able to obtain profitable orders in providing products and services to the market, which satisfy customer’s needs but also improves the image of Liebherr Mining Equipment Co.’s (LME) equipment, facilitates new equipment sales and ensures growth in the area.
- Supports development of sales strategy for the area while ensuring alignment with Liebherr’s overall mining & specialty equipment strategy.
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business relationships with dealers and alternative distribution channels to ensure maximum market penetration
- Provides guidance and support in the development, implementation and maintenance of profitable service contracts.
- Develops and manages major account customers.
- Coordinates and conducts sales presentations including participation of other MIN factory representatives.
- Liaises with LEC/LWT/LME Sales support departments in preparation of quotations and tender documents.
- Coordinates the submission offers to customers and follows up.
- Represents Company at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products.
- Demonstrates cost consciousness.
- Demonstrates concerns for the accuracy and quality of work produced. Takes steps to correct mistakes and uses feedback to improve overall performance.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Farinas at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.