eCommerce AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 41707
- Job ID 41707
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Catering and Service
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Refrigeration department based in Biggleswade for an eCommerce Administrator. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd Refrigerators and Freezers Division with responsibility for coordination of all developments in digitalization topics within the HAU division. The Primary function of local administrative responsibility for eBusiness/eCommerce initiatives to support HAU objectives whilst supporting data management, reporting and sales analysis functions as a member of the HAU team, within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Contributing to the introduction of existing and future eBusiness platforms and models to the region.
• Maintenance of eBusiness platforms and models in the region.
• Contributing to the regional design and implementation of e-business strategy.
• Contributing to market trend, technology, and competitive analysis for eBusiness in the region.
• Provide support and advice to members of Sales, Marketing, Logistics, and Customer Service teams on all topics relevant to the scope of these duties.
• Acting as point of contact and support for the central eBusiness team and local and central CBM teams.
• Follows the agile principles within the projects.
• Supporting and contributing to the management and content of home.liebherr.com in the UK
• Supporting the design and implementation of sales strategies to support reaching these targets.
• Work closely with regional and global CBM and eBusiness to ensure the tools are in place to reach these sales targets.
• Administration of processes to support eCommerce sales, including defining improvements to existing processes and working with other teams to ensure cross functional support.
• Administration of support supporting systems, including, but not limited to, Commerce Connect, Magento, Unzer, Hau Digi Admin, Configurator Back End, Vilas, and Silas.
• Sharing of information, knowledge, and learnings with the eBusiness and eCommerce teams around the world.
• Contribute to the selection and pricing of WebSales Goods and Services.
• Administration of range and product information sharing with departments within LGB and customers.
• Support retail customers with analysis, reviews, content and advice to optimise Liebherr’s online presence through the customer network.
People and Teamwork
• Adopts a “whole company approach” to maintain a team culture within LGB
• Works with the Sales office team and external area sales managers to ensure holistic sales strategy is implemented across all stakeholders
• Communicates effectively with customers, contractors and colleagues to provide high levels of performance and service within the company guidelines
• Provide excellent customer service through ensuring that all processes are completed in accordance with company guidelines and objectives
• When failures in the system occur, provide quick solutions to customer’s needs, whilst operating within agreed cost guidelines.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Ability to articulate highly developed customer service skills applied in a working environment of similar complexity
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.