Product ManagerIstanbul | Job ID 39821
- Job ID 39821
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr Makine Ticaret Servis Limited Şirketi
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Turkey
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Established in 1949 Liebherr Group today is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, but also supplies innovative user-oriented products and services in many other fields. The family-owned enterprise employs more than 46,000 people in over 135 companies worldwide. Liebherr’s product range covers earthmoving machinery and material handlers, mining equipment, mobile cranes, construction cranes, mixing technology, domestic appliances, maritime cranes, aerospace and transportation systems, machine tools and automation systems as well as high-performance components for mechanical, hydraulic and electrical drive and control technology. Liebherr operates hotels in Ireland, Austria and GermanyAs Liebherr Turkey, we are looking for a Product Manager to employ in the Istanbul-Tuzla region for our Excavation department.
On a Daily Basis, You Will
- Along with stock and budget management confıguratıon and marketing actıvitıes of the constructıon equipment in the product network according to the needs of the market.
- Having an excellent skills on analysing customer needs and reporting to management
- Recommending budget expenditures for sales activities and controlling expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements and stock controlling
- Providing accurate information to customers regarding service and product specifications, price, availability, and terms and conditions
- Utilizing internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to track customer information and progress.
- Managing territory based on plan for the year and visiting customers on a regular basis as determined by the plan
- Developing plans to ensure continued revenue growth in assigned region or territory
- Establishing sales forecasts and secure orders according to goals
Education and Experience
- At least a Bachelor degree holder in Engineering or similar field is a must
- Excellent communication in Turkish & English.German language is a preference
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proven presenting skills of products and services to key accounts
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs
- Ability to work overtime and international travels
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Preferably living in the Anatolian side of Istanbul
- Military service must be completed for male candidates
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Zeliha Cakmakci at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.