Warehouse PersonAcheson, AB | Job ID 38401
- Job ID 38401
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Parts, Warehouse and Service Team at Liebherr-Canada Ltd. (LCA) requires a warehouse person with forklift skills to handle incoming/outgoing orders as well to help in our day to day operations of the supply chain.
The new hire will prepare, receive, and process orders. Additionally, this position will be responsible for loading/unloading, packing and performing warehouse duties along with all administrative parts/service tasks on a daily basis.
- Check, receive and process sales orders, replenishment orders and purchase orders
- Prepare shipments and create labels
- Contact shipping companies and arrange pick up / delivery
- No location list - Inventory checks
- File necessary paperwork and stay organized
- Make sure warehouse is clean, tidy and safe
- Cycle count of 40+ items
- Process cores and warranty
- Work with component and reman department on various warehouse / parts activities
- Process parts returns from customers and field
- Organize warehouse and locations for flow
- Identify priorties for the day (shipping and receiving areas)
- Review stock out and PO to see common parts ordered/patterns
- List of misses and possible sales
- Do a check of warehouse and note all empty spaces / constant improvement
- Weekly major clean up
- Works with Warranty and Cores to make sure that all items are stored, packed and shipped
- 1 - 3 years of relevant warehouse experience, preferably in heavy equipment, automotive, and/or construction.
- Forklift license would be considered an asset.
- Co-ordination and administrative skills in heavy equipment industry, construction or distributor environment considered an asset
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Able to walk up the stairs repeatedly and stay on the feet for most of the day
- Tasks and day to day changes frequently, adaptability is a must
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Ely at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.