Product Support AdministratorBiggleswade | Job ID 38171
- Job ID 38171
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen for a within our LWE Mobile and Crawler Crane department for a Product Support Administrator. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain Ltd by providing a professional and competent administrative support service to the Technical Manager whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• To continually develop internal processes and systems to make the administration of jobs more efficient.
• To analyse and present projects for the Technical Manager and support this position in discussions with customer, clients and other parties such as loss adjusters.
• To liaise closely with the Parts Dept to ensure that the correct parts are delivered in a timely manner.
• To open jobs and arrange for parts and tooling to arrive in parallel with engineer interventions.
• To participate in the early stages of the effective processing of warranty claims and report on technical matters that might impact on the outcome of warranty claims.
• To ensure that as far as possible that any commercial risks to the Company are eliminated when dealing with customers and suppliers.
• Liaise closely with the service administration team to ensure invoicing is carried out quickly and smoothly.
• To accept delegated responsibilities from the Technical Manager as required.
• To handle customer calls in absence of, at the direction of the service desk team and take responsibility of making operational and commercial decisions in conjunction with the service management.
• To investigate specific customer problems on a project by project basis.
• To undertake all duties predominately in the UK but also be prepared to travel and work outside of this territory from time to time.
• To represent the company in the best possible way at all times, promoting the Liebherr name and representing the Liebherr brand at all times in a professional manner and in accordance with the customer and suppliers.
• In all activities to ensure that the Safety, Quality, Environmental, HR, Financial and all other operational policies of the company are adhered to and promoted and that company procedures, both operational and administrative are maintained.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Preferred candidate will have NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a relevant subject
• A minimum of 4 GSCEs passes or equivalent including Mathematics and English
• Product, industry or relevant experience
• Smart and well presented
• Team player
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
• Be resourceful and technically competent
• Ability to use own initiative
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
• Excellent IT skills
• Be able to travel UK & Ireland as required to support business requirements.
• To be able to travel overseas as required
• Keep up to date on technical skills and knowledge
• Attends training as required
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.