Intern, Marketing CommunicationsNewport News, VA | Job ID 37670
- Job ID 37670
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Marketing / PR / Communication
- Country United States
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr USA, Co. is seeking a paid-intern for 6 to 12 months to provide communications and marketing support. As a marketing Intern you will be part of a dynamic team in a growing company. This position reports to the General Manager of Marketing. The purpose of this role is to assist in the planning and implementation of sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets for retention, growth and profitability, and to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the company.
- Contributes in Marketing Projects
- Writes and prepares content for different media platforms and communication materials
- Supports digital marketing campaigns, initiatives and executions
- Assists in the production of customer stories, videos and photo shoots
- Provides graphic design support
- Develops sales and marketing collateral material.
- Assists with tradeshow/event planning and promotion
- Assists in planning and implementing dealer retention / development programs
- Maintains and monitors stock of promotional items for the company’s online merchandise store
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be currently enrolled in or successfully completed a four-year degree program in a marketing, communications, media studies or journalism major.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to multi-task.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Should be enrolled in a marketing, communications, media studies or journalism major
- Proficient in Adobe products InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Graphic design ability
- Ability to travel occasionally to company events and customer locations
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Wood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.