Contract ControllerKillarney | Job ID 37608
- Job ID 37608
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the Role:
We require a contract controller within Department 4AB. This is an exciting new role that has been created to support the Sales Department team. The contract controller will assist the sales team with contracts during offer and final negotiations in preparation and contract drafting as well as managing and administrating the contract after signature.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Managing all sales contracts that LCC is negotiating and entering from initial enquiry to contract completion.
- Reviewing, preparing, finalising contractual documentation for the sales team.
- Monitoring of costs within contracts generated either by LCC or contractor.
- Responsible for invoicing in accordance with the agreed Contract Payment Milestones.
- Assessing contract clauses, ensuring they are in line with Company Standard Terms and Conditions and initial requirements.
- Offering recommendations for improvement, implementing new processes where necessary.
- Alerting relevant parties to any discrepant contract scope/clauses in contract and tracking all communications.
- Maintaining records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicating and presenting information to Sales Director regarding all contract-related matters.
- Advising and supporting the sales team as well as internal stakeholders within the Business on various topics associated with commercial, contract, regulatory aspects.
- Reporting to management on the company's compliance with laws and regulations, as well as on compliance with internal company policies.
- Advising on any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
- Responsible for drafting business contracts in conjunction with sales team.
- Any other activities that are requested within the capabilities of and appropriate to the role.
- A third level degree qualification, or trade, in a relevant discipline.
- Commercial and legal experience an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience required in a similar role.
- Proven ability to deliver results.
- Highly motivated, dependable and performance driven.
- Strong communication and relationship building ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and well-developed reporting skills.
- Commitment to delivering high standards with a positive, can do approach.
- Strong team player.
What can we offer you?
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme, training and development opportunities, subsidised canteen, retailer discounts, travel opportunities, sports and social club, cycle to work scheme and if that isn’t enough, we have an early finish on a Friday!
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Brid Fallon at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd. of Killarney, Ireland builds container cranes, rubber-tyred and rail-mounted stacker cranes and accessories for customers all over the world.
Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.