ReceptionistHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 34261
- Job ID 34261
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 8/27/2021
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting the public, conference room coordination, ordering catering, routine travel arrangements, and mail services for the LUS Newport News facility.
- Operates the main phone line to answer, screen and forward calls or take messages for all staff located in the Newport News facility.
- Greets visitors entering the establishment, determines nature and purpose of visit and notifies employees that their guests have arrived.
- Issues visitor badges, reviews and gets signed safety documentation with all visitors.
- Makes travel arrangements as needed.
- Makes rental car arrangements for guests and visiting Liebherr staff.
- Maintains inventory of refreshments and supplies for the Conference Rooms on an as needed basis, including special events.
- Orders catering services for events or meetings for LUS Newport News facility.
- Processes all outgoing mail by using the Mail Meter, i.e. readies the mail for pick-up by the Postal Delivery Person on a daily basis.
- Distributes all incoming mail pieces in department mail boxes on a daily basis.
- Processes/Prepares outgoing parcel envelopes, bulk mail & letters for FedEx & UPS pick-up.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and other administrative duties as needed.
- A high school diploma/certification or general education degree (GED) and two (2) years of experience in a receptionist position or related field.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet (for travel).
- Ability to operate a postage machine, fax and copier.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services meeting. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Ability to recognize problems and apply general rules to solve specific problems.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Swicegood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.