Site FitterMackay | Job ID 32501
- Job ID 32501
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Site Fitter based at McArthur River, NT. Reporting through to the Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of safe, effective, and timely product and technical support services and advice to the Division’s customers. In addition, the Site Fitter is responsible for the effective management of customer relationships at site level. This will be a 7on 7 off roster, day shift only. The Ideal Candidate will be based in Darwin.
- Effective management and monitoring of on-site Liebherr equipment
- Recommend corrective remedies to sustain/improve equipment condition & performance
- Report significant or recurring maintenance events
- Assist with general maintenance/servicing, conduct machine diagnostic and condition evaluations and removal repair and installation of Liebherr equipment components and modules
- Provide mentoring and upskilling of fellow employees
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Previous Liebherr Excavators knowledge essential
- Current driver’s licence (C class minimum)
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP and WAH
How to Apply
Please apply via the "apply now" link.
Applications close 1st of September 2021
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jodie Marie Reed at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.