Service and Installation ManagerBiggleswade | Job ID 29263
- Job ID 29263
- Division Concrete Technology
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Concrete department based in Biggleswade for a Service and Installation Manager. The role contributes to the growth of the Liebherr Concrete Division through the delivery of highly developed organisational and customer management skills. Combining strong product and application knowledge of our Batch Plants, Truck Mixers and Concrete pumps with a passion for developing solid customer relationships, the role will constantly strive to increase the aftersales business whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Visits customer sites to support the investigation of technical problems, communicating at the same time with customers, factories and LGB accordingly to provide technical and cost effective solutions to Aftersales issues.
• Manages customer queries from an Aftersales and Installation perspective putting the required actions in place to deliver a customer focused response.
• Liaise with Spare Parts Administrator to monitor spare parts availability and quotations that will support our Aftersales business.
• When required, calculates labour costings for upcoming Aftersales work and Installation Projects.
• Provide a dedicated support line for customers in order to develop and grow the existing Aftersales business.
• To circulate information in thein the form of written reports both internally and externally.
• Obtain suitable solutions from our factories on technical issues and work with them on any service information’s and warranty claims.
• Possesses strong commercial acumen and ensures Aftersales business and Plant Installation Projects make commercial sense.
• Strategically identifies where the Aftersales business can be increased and in conjunction with the General Manager to deliver the plans.
• Works with the Department Sales Managers and other internal departments to maintain the workflow of the Truck mixer product through the business.
• Supports the operation by undertaking out of hours responses as and when required.
• Actively manages the team of Service Engineers whilst optimising their utilisation to ensure quick and efficient response times to customer service requirements on all product lines.
• Builds on current relationships with our supporting factory to achieve maximum technical, logistical and commercial support.
• Effectively uses the business operating system to manage the following processes; Sales Orders, Warranty Orders, Quotations, Purchase orders in addition to checking stock availability and the pricing of spare parts.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Able to demonstrate competencies and skills for the role through previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
• Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.