Agile Coach (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 29183
- Job ID 29183
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ab sofort
For our global eDevelopment we are looking for an Agile Coach (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
- Observe the efficiency of the usage of the agile development methods in the product teams and coach the teams if necessary or requested.
- Support in the setup of agile and scaled agile product teams
- Create, optimize and introduce the development model according to the needs of the product teams and product complexity oriented on the SAFe framework.
- Provide, adapt and optimize the management tools and dashboards for the product teams (e.g. in Atlassian tool chain).
- Observe best practice development methods and tools inside and outside of Liebherr and integrate useful artefacts to our internal processes
- Academic degree in computer science or equivalent
- More than 5 years of practical experience in support of scaled agile teams (e.g. SAFe).
- Practical experience in the SW development, integration, testing and go live of complex distributed systems
- High social ability to integrate, develop and drive the teams to success
- Experience in development processes for data security and privacy relevant products
- Deep knowledge in the setup, configuration and optimization of development tools for agile development teams (e.g. with third party plugins or own scripting)
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Tetzel at: 07352 928 4314.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.