Senior AccountantJakarta | Job ID 28375
- Job ID 28375
- Division Mining
- Organization PT. Liebherr Indonesia Perkasa
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country Indonesia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The senior accountant position is accountable for financial bookkeeping process, analysis, procedures and reporting includes all sub ledger reconciliation. He/She must also construct and monitor day-today accounting activities and to ensure in line with all local accounting statutory as well as Liebherr group accounting policy
- Liaise with all finance and accounting members to ensure achievement of company objectives.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completes external and internal audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Manage and to ensure all deadline of company financial reports submission on time with quality.
- Provide monthly report presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Formal presentation skills
- Stress tolerance
- High behavioral and Leadership Competencies
- Trustworthy and able to manage confidentiality
- Maintains a positive and optimistic attitude
- Able to work cooperatively within team environment
- Develops relationships with key people, in other functions at all levels
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with others
- Shows capability in creating a sense of partnership and forging strong relationships
- experience with relevant software applications
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economic or related professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing finance and accounting strategy.
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standard.
- Experience as Auditor and/or Internal Auditor would be advantage.
- Experience in managing and directing a team.
- Candidate with at least 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience with relevant finance and tax software applications
- Board of Management (BoM)
- Functional Managers Sales, Fabrication and Operation
- Finance and Administration
- LIEBHERR-MIN/LIN International Finance and Controlling
- External Auditor of financial and tax
Degree in Finance / Accounting / Management.
As a foreign language for this position, fluent in English is essential (speaking / writing).
Location & Traveling
Positon based in Jakarta with regular traveling to visit all significant company operations
At Liebherr, you can expect a challenging, interesting area of work in an internationally successfull group of companies. We can offer you a secure job with the welfare benefit that a modern company provides and pay that reflects your performance.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Emma Silasakti at: +62 542 764215.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.