Heavy Equipment Service TechnicianBurlington, ON | Job ID 25728
- Job ID 25728
- Division Concrete Technology
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. At 47,000 strong worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.Scope
This position will be working within our concrete technologies division to repair, troubleshoot, and maintain equipment for various types of Liebherr concrete equipment. A self-starter with hands-on experience in off road construction equipment and a passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a family owned global business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
Your Skills – Heavy Equipment Service Technician – Concrete Technologies
- Plan, coordinate, and execute on-site, in-house and remote checks, diagnostics, repairs and maintenance of Truck-mounted Concrete Pumps, and Concrete Crawler Pumps and other concrete equipment for optimized customer performance.
- You possess a working knowledge of hydraulics, welding, metal fabrication and have the ability to learn calibration of electronics to coordinate all aspects of the after-sale “project” associated with the scope of delivery of new truck-mounted concrete pumps and concrete crawler pumps. Projects may include completion of PDI and organizing contracting services for additional assembly and painting of product.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for concrete technologies and delivering outstanding customer service. You make safety a habit and can organize and conduct on-site safety andmaintenance.
- You communicate effectively, bilingual (English and French an asset), and provide operational training for end users of equipment during in-service; perform warranty evaluations and assist with preparing warranty claims, complete and submit all required reports and documentation correctly and in a timely manner.
- A minimum of five+ (5) years’ service experience in construction or heavy-duty equipment, with experience of concrete pumps application and repair preferred and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
- A Truck & Coach (310T), off road heavy equipment (421A), Red Seal or Provincial License an asset. DZ license preferred.
- You are confident in your customer service skills and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with our customers.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary (generous field and overtime premiums are applicable), full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
All new employees joining LCA as a licensed journeyman (or provincial equivalent) in field service or workshop technician positions will receive our industry leading signing bonus and be enrolled from day one in our annual loyalty bonus program.
We support your career at Liebherr with comprehensive factory supported training from our international counterparts.
We provide you with tool and equipment allowances, modern well-equipped facilities and service trucks. As part of our Branded Clothing program, Liebherr will also provide you with clothing that can be used on the job site or casually on your own time. We are proud of our company and our employees, and are pleased to include our customer facing team as ambassadors of our brand through this program at no cost to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.