Senior Financial AnalystBurlington, ON | Job ID 25259
- Job ID 25259
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. 48,000 heartbeats worldwide, our employees are the key to our success.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for financial reporting, managing ERP systems, and communicating data to the Liebherr Canada (LCA) management team. Other Responsibilities include establishing and enforcing financial reporting and internal control policies and procedures, preparing and presenting various forecasts, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Reporting to the Finance Manager, we are looking for a self-starter with a passion to learn, and looking to join a family owned global business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
Your Skills - Senior Financial Analyst
- Manage and maintain the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems as they relate to the full accounting cycle financial reporting for selected LCA divisions and with the parent company, Liebherr International AG
- Support the Divisional Directors in budgeting/forecasting and financial reporting
- Develop appropriate financial reporting policies, which relate to the systems used in processing financial entries and financial reports
- Maintain an audit file in accordance with internal standards set by the Finance Manager
- Proactively instigate and deploy effective and efficient internal control procedures to monitor and report to the business
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide efficient customer solutions within dynamic applications
- A minimum of five years’ experience managing financial reporting systems with multiple divisions
- Accounting or Commerce degree with knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), CPA designation preferred, with a commitment to ongoing technical development
- Expert in computer software systems including Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel including Power Pivot), Power Business Intelligence, SQL, complex Electronic Data Processing (EDP) systems
- You are confident in your customer service skills and will develop strong relationships and trust directly with our customers
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of a competitive salary, full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.