Internship/working student (m/f/x) eDevelopment - embedded softwareUlm | Job ID 21286
- Job ID 21286
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry Wintersemester - from september
For our global eDevelopment at our location in Ulm we are looking for intern or working student.
With our focus switching to digital products, our IoT development team is constantly looking for passionate and motivated students (m/f/x) who can help us create top class connected devices. As an embedded software developer at Liebherr, you will be involved in the software development of our various IoT products and connectivity solutions.
- Help implementing embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
- Develop modern Linux based IoT connectivity system components
- Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming technologies in the Internet of Things
- Create and setup continuous integration concepts and pipelines
- Support testing and implement automateded test systems
- Bachelor or Master study in Computer Science
- Sound experience in developing C/C++ applications
- Experience in working on and with Linux systems is a plus
- Experience with connectivity technologies is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
You can expect exciting topics as well as a good working atmosphere in a dynamic team.
As an innovative, family-owned company, we understand your ideas are our future. We foster your talent and encourage you to develop your skills and ideas from the
beginning as part of a supportive team.
Ready to put your ideas into practice? Join and launch your career with us. We grant you a competitive salary.
Please add to your application a proof of your current study achievements and in case of an obligatory internship, the study guideline, which regulates the internship and shows obligatory duration.
Please note that your application will not be processed in our holiday period from 03.08.2020 to 23.08.2020.