Non-Destructive Testing Technician - AdelaideAdelaide | Job ID 19215
- Job ID 19215
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Mining Division of Liebherr-Australia is seeking a qualified NDT Technician to be based at our Para Hills West facility. Reporting to the Refurbishment Team Leader, your primary responsibility will include carrying out visual, magnetic particle inspection and dye penetrant inspection on Liebherr components.
With an AINDT Level 2 NDT Certification, coupled with experience in a similar role, you will need to be enthusiastic and task orientated and willing to work in a team.
Our product quality is highly regarded in the industry and we are looking for someone who will value their contribution to the overall remanufacture process of major components from Liebherr large mining equipment.
- Visual magnetic particle inspection
- Dye Penetrant inspection
- Ultra-sonic testing of parts
- Report writing
- Inspection of components for conformity of established standards
- Apply quality control techniques
- Continuous improvement of processes, and adherence to the 5s workshop system
- Operation of workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Ideally, you will have a trade qualification in Engineering (Mechanical) or similar. A high-risk licence with LF and DG will be viewed most favourably.
The key for success in this role will be previous experience working in a similar role within the industry, along with a positive attitude and strong customer focus.
An attractive hourly rate, overtime pay, 10% superannuation, and excellent employee benefits are on offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Applications close 27th January 2020
No third parties or agencies please.