Component Dis-assemblerBurlington, ON | Job ID 18673
- Job ID 18673
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working within our REMAN division to disassemble, clean, buff, wash and inspect engines, hydraulic pumps and motors as well as other components of heavy equipment in the remanufacturing sector. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is Monday to Friday on a 40 hour work week.
Your Skills – Component Dis-assembler
- Complete teardown and washing of engine and other component parts. Inspection of parts for determining their re-usability and ensuring the highest quality product for the customer.
- Responsible for material handling including moving of freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, by hand, forklift, overhead crane or other equipment.
- Conduct general workshop cleanliness and debris disposal.
- Previous experience with Lean Manufacturing and 5S methodologies is preferred
- Document and submit incoming and outgoing subcontracted services. Accurate and timely submission of reports and technical documents including service reports
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of proper use of related tools including grinding and buffing equipment.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- Experience as a general Labourer with heavy duty equipment preferred.
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration and benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.