Quality Assurance AuditorSaline, MI | Job ID 18565
- Job ID 18565
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Quality management
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Maintains compliance with the regulatory authorities and customer requirements such as: Customers, Vendors, FAA, CAAC, EASA, OSAC, and AS9110 audits and surveillance requirements. .
- Communicates with various departments in verbal and written form, and document inspection results in required format. Creates and summaries reports detailing conformance to the requirements.
- Performs additional inspections such as review new sub-contractors and calibration facilities.
- Creates and maintains quality inspection plans and programs.
- Generates reports and verifies inspection result.
- Complete training on Liebherr internal audit team members.
- Travels to customer and stakeholder sites to perform quality audit inspections.
- Performs audits as required by the governing Aerospace agencies.
- Perform training to certify employees as a Liebherr auditor
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Knowledge of MS Office software (i.e. Word, Excel, Access); Contact Management systems; Internet software.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Working knowledge of regulatory processes and requirements of Aerospace Regulatory Agencies
- Ability to multitask and operate in a stressful environment.
- Ability to use basic equipment required for the position.
- Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, change approach or method to best fit the situation, able to deal with frequent change, delays, and/or unexpected events.
- High School Diploma or Trade School completion certification with 4-6 years of relevant experience; or a combination of education and experience preferred but not required. Candidate must have a minimum of 4-years of quality control experience in the aerospace industry. Experience with FAA Part 145 / EASA / CAAC / AS9110 regulations is preferred.
- An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international organization.We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. Flex time start, tuition assistance, major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.