Sales Representative Earthmoving Products South ShoreLaval, QC | Job ID 18540
- Job ID 18540
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
South Shore of Montreal
The Sales Representative for Liebherr Earthmoving Products will be responsible for cultivating relationships with new prospects, building the Liebherr brand and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing customers in the territory. The Sales Representative is instrumental in furthering business development and will be expected to increase revenue growth in the assigned territory/industries group. Through solid understanding of the potential and current customer base, and interaction with decision makers, the incumbent is responsible for solution based sales resulting in a strong presence and market share for Liebherr.
Your Skills - Sales Representative
- Identify opportunities to develop and grow the business and maximize revenue
- Leverage existing relationships and knowledge of the industry to market the product offering
- Educate customers on aftermarket service, warranties, and technical support to enhance the after sale value of our product
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Liebherr machine specifications, features and benefits and provide information to the customer, ensuring the value proposition and solution meets the customer needs
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- Minimum 3 years related sales experience of Heavy Construction Equipment and Forestry is required
- Engineering, Commerce or Business Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Bilingual (French & English) required
- Capable of extensive travel (50%) in territory and occasional travel in Canada and to Europe
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs, full earnings employer RRSP matching, relocation possibilities, to loyalty and signing bonus programs, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We support your career with Liebherr via comprehensive factory based training with our European and American sister companies, a North American training academy and a full training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.