DUT Hygiène, Sécurité et Environnement (national diploma in occupational health and safety and environmental protection)
Safety technicians are sought after experts. Graduates of the two year health and safety at work and environmental protection (AUG) course are responsible for the safety of staff and facilities and implement preventative measures as well as provide training.
The areas of employment for safety technicians are diverse:
- Industry: Metal working, comestible goods sector, nuclear technology, petrochemistry etc.
- Public sector: Council/municipal offices, clinics, medical and social welfare, local authorities etc.
- Private facilities.
Many companies rely on the knowledge of experienced safety technicians. With the Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie (DUT), graduates ensure safe working conditions and safe facilities. Among the areas that they take responsibility for are e.g. heating systems, electrical facilities, ventilation systems, systems for medical gases and so on. They identify and analyze risks and employ respective preventative measures. As moderators and safety advisors, they train staff pro-actively and organize courses on matters relating to safety.
At a glance
Period of training: 2 years
What we expect from you
- You prefer practice-oriented tasks.
- You are thorough and responsible.
- You have an interest in AUG topics.
Liebherr-Mining Equipment Colmar SAS
49, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 (0)3 69 49 26 45
2, avenue Joseph Rey
- Phone+33 3 89 21 39 12
Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
43, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 38 930-7200