BTS (vocational diploma) in technical engineering support
Working within the production team, the apprentice will design the most effective industrialization methods, and optimize production processes, whilst adhering to quality, cost and deadline parameters. Activities include defining and validating a manufacturing process and creating the manufacturing file (selection of procedures, authoring of instruction sheets)
Working with the Design Office, the apprentice will assist the Project Manager in realizing the Project using the company's development methods and tools. The apprentice will develop and employ decision-making and analysis tools, adhering to project budgets and monitoring indicators
Apprentices will have the opportunity to be introduced to a profession by our qualified staff, which will enable them to acquire professional experience in a specific occupation within the aerospace industry.
At a glance
Period of training: 2 years
What we expect from you
- You are skilled technically.
- You have the power of ovservation.
- You must be curious and rigorous.
- You are able to understand and interpret technical documents (in French and English).
- You have excellent knowledge of technical English.
- You demonstrate an analytical mind and enjoy team work.
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
31016 Toulouse Cedex 2