Licence Professionnelle Technique Industrielle Spécialité en Techniques Industrielles (bachelor of industrial aviation and aerospace technologies)
In aviation and aerospace, quality control is exceptionally important. With the Bachelor Professional for industrial technologies in aviation and aerospace, graduates assume responsibility in all stages of development and production.
With this qualification, graduates of the course are at the heart of quality assurance. Among the varied range of complex tasks are:
- Quality control of all stages of development and production.
- Fault analysis in the event of deviations from technical standards or customer demands.
- Planning and implementation of corrective measures where necessary.
- Assurance and adherence to environmental requirements and safety regulations.
- Collaboration with the sales/distribution, design, production, methods and maintenance departments.
- Frequent contact with suppliers and sub-contractors.
At a glance
What we expect from you
- You have already completed two years of study following your baccalaureate or similar (e.g. A' levels, matriculation).
- You are interested in technological systems and correlations.
- You are independent as well as a team player.
- You have excellent technical English skills.
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
31016 Toulouse Cedex 2