XPower - The new Liebherr Wheel Loader Generation
Liebherr XPower is an integrated, innovative machine concept that sets new standards in terms of fuel efficiency, performance, robust design and comfort. At the heart of the XPower wheel loader is the Euro Stage IV / Tier 4f compliant power-split drivetrain, which Liebherr fits as standard for these machines. This combines hydrostatic drive, which is ideal for material uptake and travelling over short distances, with mechanical drive, the advantages of which come to the fore over long distances and when driving on gradients. The combination of these two drive types in a single wheel loader ensures maximum efficiency and outstanding fuel savings in every situation, enabling operators of the Liebherr XPower wheel loader to reduce their fuel consumption by up to 30 per cent.
Just recently, the earthmoving sales and service team in Sydney were visited by factory staff, who provided full product training. For more information on the XPower machines, please contact your nearest branch.
- Liebherr XPower power-split drivetrain as standard for maximum performance and fuel efficiency
- All XPower wheel loaders meet the Euro Stage IV / Tier 4f emission regulations
- The new XPower wheel loader generation is characterised by robust design and operator comfort
- Modern design elements allowing for functional advantages, including state of the art bucket design with lift arm optimisation to boost productivity
- Thanks to sophisticated design solutions, the new XPower wheel loaders have received an iF Design Award 2016
- The XPower wheel loaders have hit the Australian shores in July 2016