Among the tasks that office administrators can expect are clerical activities in the area of administration and organization.
They have a basic understanding of business and legal matters and are well versed with computers, the internet and Office software applications. Depending on the working area and focus of responsibilities, they work in the secretariat, accounts department, human resources or the procurement, dispatch and warehousing sector. They work together in a team of colleagues and also with co-workers from other departments.
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Prerequisite: Good grades from secondary school or polytechnic school
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €570.27 in Telfs.
Interests and talents
- You have an interest in matters relating to business economics.
- You can express yourself well verbally and in writing.
- Using a PC easily is one of your strengths.
- Optimal results in your work are important to you.
- You are outgoing and a team player.
- You are flexible and enjoy organizing.
Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH
Dr. Hans Liebherr Strasse 1
- Phone+43 50809 42-575
Liebherr-Werk Telfs GmbH
- Phone+43 50809 6-1340