The new optimized control panel, LHStation & LHMobile
With the new control panel, Liebherr is intelligently dividing the programming and operation of the machine between two system parts: The large, fixed monitor unit "LHStation" for data input and process monitoring and the standardized, mobile handheld terminal "LHMobile" with context-sensitive user guidance during set-up. Both units have a multi-touch surface as well as tactile elements for optimum operating speed and operating safety.
The control panel is designed for all gear technologies. The LHGearTec control interface is used throughout, in which the menu navigation adapts to the process. In addition to gear cutting processes, it is also possible to implement combination processes with drilling, turning and hobbing operations, which can be configured via the integrated Siemens HMI Operate interface with the integrated programGUIDE programming system. This makes complete machining of a gear possible.
The most important highlights for your start with new user ergonomics:
- Large main screen with 24" Multi-Touch
- Tactile numeric keypad for fast input of tool and workpiece data
- Mobile handheld terminal with 10" Multi-Touch as standard
- Context-sensitive views such as PLC/NC keys and program statuses
- Reduced hardware key field for high clarity
- Wired signal transmission for maximum safety
- Standardized mode selector with RFID-based user recognition
- Eight buttons or key switches, freely configurable to customer requirements
- Two USB ports for flexible data import/export