|Physical principle||Coaxial field in a cylinder condenser|
|Measurement location||Pipe diameter 12 mm|
|Process connection||Ermeto cutting ring screw connection 12 mm, M18x1.5|
|Measuring range||0 – 100 % water content, measuring window adjustable|
|Capacity resolution||250 aF|
|Update cycle||33.33 ms|
|Maximum attainable measuring accuracy||+/- 10 ppm water content 1.)|
|Measurement value transfer||digital: RS-485, streaming|
|Max. number of sensors on the bus||4|
|Maximum bus length||1200 m|
|Power supply||12-24 V, 0.5 VA|
|Temperature measurement measuring range||5 – 90 °C|
|Operating ambient temperature||5 – 60 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 – 60 °C 2.)|
|Max. pressure||6 bar|
|Volume flow||5 - 1200 l/h|
|Connection line length/type||UNITRONIC® ROBUST C 7x0.14 shielded/6 m|
|Housing material||V4A (1.4305)|
|Dimensions: Ø/Length||54/219 (230) mm|
|Weight without cable||approx. 2.1 kg|
1.) with ideal flow behaviour and proper calibration
2.) free of liquid
• Direct digital measuring process.
• Extremely high capacity resolution due to patented measuring circuit
• 30 measurements per second enable assessment of the dynamic behaviour
• Automatic reference equalisation every second
• Temperature-stabilised, regulated quartz time base (TCXO)
• High-resolution temperature measurement/compensation of the liquid.
• High-resolution temperature measurement/compensation of the measuring circuit.
• Extremely high water resolution due to optimum geometry of the coaxial condenser.
• Ceramic coaxial condenser.
• High quality stainless steel housing.
• Resistant against aggressive liquids/oils.
• Flow-optimised throughput with even cross-section.
• Simple process connection.
• Digital interface/networking.
• Data-streaming technology with automatic bus arbitration.